Never Miss Another Mortgage Penalty Expiry Date with Solidata Mortgage Tracker. Every mortgage you arrange is a future prospect - over the years your portfolio of clients grows and the chances are you are missing some business opportunities because you don't have a good enough system in place to remind you of who needs to be contacted and when. Someone else gets in there before you remember and you don't just miss out on the mortgage but lose out on some associated products as well.
Solidata Mortgage Tracker™ helps you with:
- Each client's mortgage process, from application to completion with built in reminders for each next contact you need to make as you progress through to completion.
- A complete contact history to view or printout for each mortgage being processed, for your client file and compliance purposes.
- A built in flag for reminding you in plenty of time that a mortgage penalty is due to expire. Never miss an opportunity.
- Reports to analyse your business - statistical data is easily produced and can be viewed, printed or emailed.
- An extensive array of information about how your business is performing, such as the fees you receive in connection with each mortgage you arrange (proc fee, life assurance fees, general insurance fees or broker fees you charged the client).
- Reports that tell you which fees are still owing to you following the completion of a mortgage.